I am an attorney-at-law since 2000, a certified mediator, a facilitator and a mediators’ trainer, based in Athens, Greece. I specialize in collaborative law, ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution), restorative practices and restorative justice, particularly in prisons and other institutions.
I am a 2015 JAMS Weinstein International Fellow and Director of European Programs for Prison of Peace.
I have translated into Greek the best-selling book «Resolving Conflicts at Work: 10 Strategies for Everyone on the Job» (3rd Edition, Wiley) by K. Cloke and J. Goldsmith.
- JAMS Foundation, Weinstein International Fellow
- Prison of Peace, Director of European Programs
- Athens Bar Association, member since 1998
- D.U.C.K.S. – Institute for Communication and Management of Conflict (mediation, restorative practices, Non Violent Communication), co-founder
- Athens Mediation and Arbitration Organization (EODID Athens), mediation neutral (panelist)
- Piraeus Mediation Center, member
- Koinoniko Polykentro (for the scientific and educational support of the Union of Public Servants), trainer “Resolving Conflicts at Work”
- LLM in European Communities’ Law, University Strasbourg III, France
- Bachelor’s in Law, University Strasbourg III, France
ADR and Conflict Resolution Training & Specialization:
From Greek and international institutions (Pepperdine University School of Law – Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Center for Non Violent Communication, JAMS, Mediators Beyond Borders International etc) in Europe and the US:
- Mediating the litigated case and training of trainers
- Organizational conflict resolution consulting and coaching
- Restorative practices and conferencing
- Family mediation
- Divorce management
- The neuroscience of negotiations
- Community mediation and dialogue facilitation
- Conflict resolution and violence prevention at schools
- Participatory leadership (Art of Hosting)
- NonViolent Communication, NVC in parenting, NVC mediation, NVC with couples and families, NVC in the workplace
- Criminal psychology
I am fluent in Greek, English and French and I have basic knowledge of Spanish.